Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring break day 9

Saturday day 9 of spring break. 

Original plans: go to the home of grave digger (it's a monster truck) for a monster egg hunt (10,000 eggs some with up to $500 in them!) then go to the truck and tractor pull. 

What actually happened: well Friday night boog ended up staying the night at Grammys house so me and hubby slept in. We woke up to a monsoon outside (ok it wasn't that bad but the yard was yucky and was only a preview of what was hugging the coastline of NC and VA all day! And then the d-bag (excuse my language) that hubby works part time for changed the schedule WITH OUT notifying hubby ahead of time (pretty sure there is a policy about changing someone schedule with out telling them) so he ended up going to work. So I went over to my moms and then boog, my mom, my sister and me went and painted pottery! It was a fun relaxing rainy day activity! Boog painted this octopus trinket box thing and I painted 2 more napkin ring holders to add to my set that I'm slowly working on accumulating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment