Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring break (day 6)

Wednesday (day 6 of spring break!) 

Well aside from it being free coffee day and my little brothers birthday I went on my first interview in um almost 4 years it was for the promo team at the radio station and honestly my only motivation was to get the free stuff 😄 unfortunately I didn't get the job but I'm not sure I really wanted it anyways. I love being with my son and doing the fun things with him over school breaks (my parents are teachers so they always had off when we were out of school so the idea of working outside the home during a school break makes my stomach hurt) and it won't be long before I get to take care of my sweet little niece or nephew (still don't know what the baby will be, she is waiting till birth!) after the interview we went and ate a birthday lunch for my brother at Johnny rockets it was super yummy 😄😄😄 and then headed home for a nap before church (it's royal ranger night and boog had an Easter egg hunt with his  group! Of course I sent in goody bags and leader treats!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment